New Blue Soap - 2022 update on 2020 project

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
malomojo

Re: New Blue Soap (innerwreckdom) for a limited time only!

Post by malomojo »

dumbchops wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:22 am
I Am The Walrus wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:07 pm I would still like to know if this information is correct or out of date, could someone help me?
I have the book Drugs, Divorce, And A Slipping Image from 2007 in PDF by Doug Sulpy but I don't know if it matches the information in this comparison chart.
All of my DDSI numbers correspond with the 2007 PDF by Sulpy. However when making New Blue Soap I discovered that some things were out of order or had been repeated on A/B Road but in the end my DDSI numbers should match the chart you posted and all of those takes can be found in their best quality in the STUDIO folder of the project. All of it. Seriously, if there's anything to do with audio from the Get Back project, it is all here. No need to search any further. Now I really want to say something about assless chaps here but I can't figure out a way to fit it in so I'll just mention them in passing. Anyway, I'm not sure what you plan on doing with that chart of yours but I suggest you listen to what I have done first before making unnecessary redundancies. Cheers!
So, let me get this right. You can assemble a AWESOME collection like this. But, you cannot figure out a way to work in the subject of assless chaps? Somehow I feel disappointed here. LOL
I Am The Walrus

Post by I Am The Walrus »

Hello dumbchops,
As I had said before and I believe you must not have seen.
Thank you very much for replying to my message and for clarifying my doubts.
This chart is not mine, I just extracted it from The Beatles magazine The Complete Studio & Home Recordings (05.2021 Update Edition) in PDF that was posted here on the forum.
My only intention with this was to know if the DDSI numbers that are in this chart were correct or outdated, just that, for this reason I asked you.
With the explanations you gave me, I have no more doubts.
I'll repeat one more time, this chart is not mine, I just wanted to clear a doubt I had in relation to these DDSI numbers, that's all.
I'm not an expert on this subject and I had a lot of doubts but again I thank you for your explanations.
Last edited by I Am The Walrus on Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Am The Walrus

As I said I'm not an expert on this subject I had many doubts as many people about these DDSI numbers because there was a lot of wrong information about it, but with Doug Sulpy's Book and with your information I had no more doubts.
Well that's all, I don't want to bother anyone around here anymore.
Thank you all.
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

I Am The Walrus wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:40 pm As I said I'm not an expert on this subject I had many doubts as many people about these DDSI numbers because there was a lot of wrong information about it, but with Doug Sulpy's Book and with your information I had no more doubts.
Thank you all.
Thank you. This should close the chapter on audio from January, 1969 until whatever happens soon with new video and audio being released. I do plan on taking down New Blue Soap once the new official product comes out. Just in case, here is Part 3 of an obviously multi-part set:

hxxps://we.tl/t-VCbmujJ6Ea

I have the rest if anybody is interested.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
powerPC

Post by powerPC »

dumbchops wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:18 pm
...Just in case, here is Part 3 of an obviously multi-part set:

[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-VCbmujJ6Ea[/url]

:lol: :lol: That "Part 3" is definitely one for the ages, dumbchops! :lol: :lol:
—Keith
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

dumbchops wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:18 pm ...here is Part 3...
More like Fart 3.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

New Blue Soap is a great set. It was an idea I myself wanted to do for a while because of how A/B road had some minor flaws, and I loved how innerwreckdom had had a similar idea and better faster way of doing the mono to stereo. He also had the same vision as I did in making sure people had input into the project so that it was to the liking and approval to most collectors. Whether we enjoy this stereo set or still stuck on A/B Road, I would hope someone would update that set's mistakes to match New Blue Soap's fixes. Never anything wrong with having the traditional mono and stereo options. It takes a lot of love for the material for those of us like innerwreckdom to listen/study/work on these long projects (as well as Lord Reith who really must work his ass off making such dazzling, entertaining and amazing collections as well, and everyone else I'm sure I missed). People that make these great sets are what makes our Bootlegzone/Beatlegdb community so great no matter where on the internet we go.
I Am The Walrus

I Am The Walrus wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:40 pm As I said I'm not an expert on this subject I had many doubts as many people about these DDSI numbers because there was a lot of wrong information about it, but with Doug Sulpy's Book and with your information I had no more doubts.
Thank you all.
Thank you. This should close the chapter on audio from January, 1969 until whatever happens soon with new video and audio being released. I do plan on taking down New Blue Soap once the new official product comes out. Just in case, here is Part 3 of an obviously multi-part set:

:lol:
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

Darth Kybiel wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:46 am New Blue Soap is a great set. It was an idea I myself wanted to do for a while because of how A/B road had some minor flaws, and I loved how innerwreckdom had had a similar idea and better faster way of doing the mono to stereo. He also had the same vision as I did in making sure people had input into the project so that it was to the liking and approval to most collectors. Whether we enjoy this stereo set or still stuck on A/B Road, I would hope someone would update that set's mistakes to match New Blue Soap's fixes. Never anything wrong with having the traditional mono and stereo options. It takes a lot of love for the material for those of us like innerwreckdom to listen/study/work on these long projects (as well as Lord Reith who really must work his ass off making such dazzling, entertaining and amazing collections as well, and everyone else I'm sure I missed). People that make these great sets are what makes our Bootlegzone/Beatlegdb community so great no matter where on the internet we go.
Thank you very much, Darth! So who wants to make the revised mono edition of A/B Road? I'm busy working on The Complete Beatles Anchovies myself but I can always lend a hand.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

powerPC wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:32 pm
...Just in case, here is Part 3 of an obviously multi-part set:

:lol: :lol: That "Part 3" is definitely one for the ages, dumbchops! :lol: :lol:
The first two parts are much more interesting but I wanted to share the 3rd part because it's a "fresh rip".