Mythology (11CD) Russian not Strawberry Records

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
yymca6

Mythology (11CD) Russian not Strawberry Records

Post by yymca6 »

Here are links for this 11CD set, all fully tagged.

For those who already have the whole Strawberry Records set but un tagged, that's a good way to get it tagged.

Part 1 CD 1-6 hxxps://we.tl/t-DPgsKTeUxo

Part 2 CD 7-11 hxxps://we.tl/t-bj1Vns6vxj

And the first two CD of the Strawberry Records version aka Volume 1 hxxps://we.tl/t-sFvdwGesRq. Unfortunately these are the CDs from the Strawberry records I have. For now.
Yves
InnerLight

Re: Mythology (11CD) Russian not Strawberry Records

Post by InnerLight »

I've got the whole Strawberry set in FLAC if needed. They look to need to be tagged but the filenames are good.

edit: and it looks like my copy of the Russian (assuming this is Azia/Azir) is wav/cue so I'll grab yours. Thanks.
Last edited by InnerLight on Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

is there a difference between the Russian and Strawberry versions?
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

InnerLight wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:36 pm I've got the whole Strawberry set in FLAC if needed. They look to need to be tagged but the filenames are good.

edit: and it looks like my copy of the Russian (assuming this is Azia/Azir) is wav/cue so I'll grab yours. Thanks.
Yep, I'd like to have if possible the Strawberry records set please.

And you are absolutely right about the Russian set.
Yves
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:37 pm is there a difference between the Russian and Strawberry versions?
The Russian is probably a copy of the other one. Same track listing and everything.

Different artwork of course.
Yves
skynet

Post by skynet »

yymca6 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:54 pm
Mrbeatleg wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:37 pm is there a difference between the Russian and Strawberry versions?
The Russian is probably a copy of the other one. Same track listing and everything.

I have the 3 "original" Box Set CD pressings (IE. NO Copies, or CDr, but "original" silver disc pressing) of the Mythology from Strawberry Records, if you still want them please let me know i can rip them for you if you give me some time, otherwise please let me know

Regards
MarkRJones1970

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

Have yours still got the 1967 UK coins in them? I bought all 3 boxes new and 2 had a penny in and 1 had a half penny coin.
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

skynet wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:06 pm
yymca6 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:54 pm

I have the 3 "original" Box Set CD pressings (IE. NO Copies, or CDr, but "original" silver disc pressing) of the Mythology from Strawberry Records, if you still want them please let me know i can rip them for you if you give me some time, otherwise please let me know

Regards
If it's not too much asking to rip them I sure would like to get "1st generation files". If it's OK with you I will then tag them and send you back copies of my folders.
Yves
skynet

Post by skynet »

MarkRJones1970 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:12 pm Have yours still got the 1967 UK coins in them? I bought all 3 boxes new and 2 had a penny in and 1 had a half penny coin.
Never heard of that in these box sets, the ones i have actually came only with the booklets with the Barret notes on them and the cardboard with the "numbered edition" (the one advertising other releases), and i bought them new as well, so not sure if the "coins" are actually a "thing" never heard of that as well (or are you just teasing me? :lol: :roll: :D :?: )

Anyway, let me know if you guys want a copy of those

Regards
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

skynet wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:17 pm
MarkRJones1970 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:12 pm Have yours still got the 1967 UK coins in them? I bought all 3 boxes new and 2 had a penny in and 1 had a half penny coin.
Never heard of that in these box sets, the ones i have actually came only with the booklets with the Barret notes on them and the cardboard with the "numbered edition" (the one advertising other releases), and i bought them new as well, so not sure if the "coins" are actually a "thing" never heard of that as well (or are you just teasing me? :lol: :roll: :D :?: )

Anyway, let me know if you guys want a copy of those

Regards
Our posts probably crossed their paths in the cloud.

If it's not too much asking to rip them I sure would like to get "1st generation files". If it's OK with you I will then tag them and send you back copies of my folders.
Yves