Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1983 Australian Audio 5) - Dr. Robert and PBTHAL Rips - 24/96

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
AllTogetherNow

Re: Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1983 Australian Audio 5) - Dr. Robert and PBTHAL Rips - 24/96

Post by AllTogetherNow »

Cant hardly wait for the Lord R:s 78rpm Version ;)

At your local Japan webshop shortly.................................................... :lol:

Best wishes You all for 2022

Regards

ATN
Whats in that jar on your shelf? Tar?
No...its liquid Vinyl for making my dream collection.

The one with the Golden lid too?
Thats exclusive for Lord Reiths stuff
Kwai Chang

Re: Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1983 Australian Audio 5) - Dr. Robert and PBTHAL Rips - 24/96

Post by Kwai Chang »

@Hummus905...
Thank you for posting this. I don't like to think about Audio 5 because I can't do it without becoming resentful.
Om!
'Ankh' if you love Peace and Quiet.
I also listened to the Pepper remix that you made with the audio 5.
I was quite surprised to hear McCartney's scat singing(as in MONO) at the end of Sgt. Pepper(Reprise).
I never hear any part of that vocal in stereo. Did you add those from elsewhere...or, is that in the Audio 5?
Thanks again!
KC
Hummus905

Post by Hummus905 »

Hi KC. Everything in the remix came from the LP. Nothing added.

Stay tuned for the 3rd Side of Sgt Pepper with lots of alternates, including some different elements put together.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

annlieb97 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:41 pm Reup Please :oops:
I could easily live without ALL of Giles Martin's efforts
but, I wouldn't be complete until the whole catalog gets an Audio 5 treatment.
That would really cut through the tinsel!
Merry Christmas from the month of May!
Ten out of ten dentists refuse to have Amalgam Of Mercury fillings in their own teeth!
Giles doesn't listen to SDEs!
Try the porcelain!
hxxps://we.tl/t-ZdYuGBqTnq
I did!
KC
rocknron

Post by rocknron »

I'm new to the forum but a long time Beatles music collector. I traveled to Japan for business during the late 90's through 2017 and acquired a great collection of boots over the years. I would love to share but I'm not sure how to proceed. If there are basic instructions for doing so, I would appreciate any directions that might be offered. Also, how long does access to downloads last. Everything I have clicked on says "time expired" on the download. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Rocknron
beatleross

Post by beatleross »

thanks KC. I know about this Aussie pressing but I've never heard it so I'm looking forward to this.
Nairb1956

Post by Nairb1956 »

Thanks so much Kwai Chang.