KICKS, KUDOS AND CASH (New! 2022 Update)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Lord Reith

Re: KICKS, KUDOS AND CASH (New! 2022 Update)

Post by Lord Reith »

anthos314 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:53 pm I humbly thank the Lord for his magnificent work.
Well I humbly thank you for listening. It's a constant source of amazement to me that complete strangers actually bother listening to my stuff.

The BBC set is no more, it has ceased to be, it has shuffled off this mortal coil and joined the bleedin' Choir Invisible. One day perhaps, it shall return... yes, one day. "Until then, go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine." (Dr Foreman)

Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:54 am Well I humbly thank you for listening. It's a constant source of amazement to me that complete strangers actually bother listening to my stuff.
The BBC set is no more, it has ceased to be, it has shuffled off this mortal coil and joined the bleedin' Choir Invisible. One day perhaps, it shall return... yes, one day. "Until then, go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine." (Dr Foreman)
KICKS, KUDOS AND Budget Constraints...
Most people have never heard of a stranger named Lord Reith...so, you must not be a stranger!
KC
JoeWadley

Post by JoeWadley »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:54 am
anthos314 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:53 pm I humbly thank the Lord for his magnificent work.
Well I humbly thank you for listening. It's a constant source of amazement to me that complete strangers actually bother listening to my stuff.

I don't understand the death of the BBC set?
Patrick Healy

Post by Patrick Healy »

JoeWadley wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:33 pm

LR no longer has the ability to upload since he is on dialup speed.
I was wondering if we could try finding someone to take charge of receiving and sharing new BBC upgrades in the meantime?
Lbrow65

Post by Lbrow65 »

Many thanks

[/quote]
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/3LBSjIbL#ult7Um2pFc86EXAripPyjw
[/quote]
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
JoeWadley

Post by JoeWadley »

Patrick Healy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:43 pm
JoeWadley wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:33 pm

LR no longer has the ability to upload since he is on dialup speed.
I was wondering if we could try finding someone to take charge of receiving and sharing new BBC upgrades in the meantime?
Very sorry to hear that. When I read that post I thought it was a temporary, short term issue.

Lord Reith has given me hours of enjoyment, and the BBC set is an absolute treasure. His upgrades over time have been incredible. I hope he is able to overcome these issues. He is dogged in finding best sources, has incredible ears, provides context and history, and is a modest gentleman who shares willingly.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Thanks for your kind words guys but the decision to retire it is not due to internet problems. My stuff is never permanent, it's just a work in progress. So later on at some point I will come back to improve it.
Choking Smoker

Post by Choking Smoker »

I especially appreciate the upgrades to the first 2 BBC shows, they're the only live recordings available of the Beatles with Pete Best on drums and they're actually pretty listenable now.
ruedabeat

Post by ruedabeat »

Lord Reith wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:08 am Thanks for your kind words guys but the decision to retire it is not due to internet problems. My stuff is never permanent, it's just a work in progress. So later on at some point I will come back to improve it.
Thanks my Sweet Lord Reith. :geek: