The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
MCPing16
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:43 pm

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by MCPing16 »

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)
by Phil_Lip » Wed May 25, 2022 10:21 am

MCPing16 wrote: ↑Wed May 25, 2022 7:19 am
Hello. I'm afraid I missed this first time round (What was I thinking?!!!) Could anyone post a link to the original one drive file please as all the links on page one seem to be dead? BTW I'm not really techie so I don't know if what I just asked is even possible, sorry if it isn't. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.
https://tinyurl.com/yc583jzb

Thank you so much. It still comes up as transfer expired but now I know why I'll keep trying. Thank you once again. :-)
dodoy
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 06, 2022 7:47 pm

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by dodoy »

MCPing16 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:31 pm Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)
by Phil_Lip » Wed May 25, 2022 10:21 am

MCPing16 wrote: ↑Wed May 25, 2022 7:19 am
Hello. I'm afraid I missed this first time round (What was I thinking?!!!) Could anyone post a link to the original one drive file please as all the links on page one seem to be dead? BTW I'm not really techie so I don't know if what I just asked is even possible, sorry if it isn't. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.
https://tinyurl.com/yc583jzb

Thank you so much. It still comes up as transfer expired but now I know why I'll keep trying. Thank you once again. :-)
The link is dead :(
User avatar
Jukka
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by Jukka »

The link is dead :(
MrP
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:48 pm

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by MrP »

try it again
the link is active, i just accessed it to confirm

dodoy wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:59 pm
MCPing16 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:31 pm Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)
by Phil_Lip » Wed May 25, 2022 10:21 am

MCPing16 wrote: ↑Wed May 25, 2022 7:19 am
Hello. I'm afraid I missed this first time round (What was I thinking?!!!) Could anyone post a link to the original one drive file please as all the links on page one seem to be dead? BTW I'm not really techie so I don't know if what I just asked is even possible, sorry if it isn't. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.
https://tinyurl.com/yc583jzb

Thank you so much. It still comes up as transfer expired but now I know why I'll keep trying. Thank you once again. :-)
The link is dead :(
User avatar
InnerLight
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:32 am

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by InnerLight »

Here are a few MCPs that are already in my Mega. It looks like at least MCP-080, MCP-115, and MCP-116 are needed in that OneDrive link. And thanks for that collection. I was able to grab a few that I needed.

Download link expires Jun 4.

MCP-075 Yesterdays 2
MCP-080 Ringo's Private Reel (RS)
MCP-086 Christmas At The Garden (PM)
MCP-115 1962-1970
MCP-116 Milk and Honey - Truth (JL)
MCP-126 Captured On Tape (PM)
MCP-184 Broad Street Broadcasts 2 (PM)
User avatar
Jukka
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by Jukka »

Phil_Lip wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:21 am
MCPing16 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:19 am Hello. I'm afraid I missed this first time round (What was I thinking?!!!) Could anyone post a link to the original one drive file please as all the links on page one seem to be dead? BTW I'm not really techie so I don't know if what I just asked is even possible, sorry if it isn't. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.
https://tinyurl.com/yc583jzb
I tried to download MCP-107 Cold Spring Harbour, but VTS_01_4.VOB won't download.
Can You please check it Phil_Lip.
MrP
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:48 pm

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by MrP »

did you try downloading that single file by itself?
i just tried and it downloaded without issue
give it another try
Jukka wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:00 am
Phil_Lip wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:21 am
MCPing16 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:19 am Hello. I'm afraid I missed this first time round (What was I thinking?!!!) Could anyone post a link to the original one drive file please as all the links on page one seem to be dead? BTW I'm not really techie so I don't know if what I just asked is even possible, sorry if it isn't. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.
https://tinyurl.com/yc583jzb
I tried to download MCP-107 Cold Spring Harbour, but VTS_01_4.VOB won't download.
Can You please check it Phil_Lip.
User avatar
Jukka
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by Jukka »

MrP wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:07 am did you try downloading that single file by itself?
i just tried and it downloaded without issue
give it another try
Jukka wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:00 am
Phil_Lip wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:21 am

https://tinyurl.com/yc583jzb
I tried to download MCP-107 Cold Spring Harbour, but VTS_01_4.VOB won't download.
Can You please check it Phil_Lip.
Yes now it downloads without issue. Thanks!
User avatar
MUR
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:25 pm

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by MUR »

Thank you for all the shares! Awesome!

Could someone please kindly share/(re)upload these volumes?
MCP 036(dvd, not mpg),051,108,119,128,130.
Thank you in advance!

p.s. I wonder, why 043 All You Need Is Love has '2 discs' in the name (in many sources), while it really has one ?
User avatar
Jukka
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by Jukka »

Does anybody have the complete MCP DVDs artwork?
Post Reply