Fresh Vinyl Boot Rips! *New Beatles Boot Added* (Total so far: 5)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
stevenbarrett

Fresh Vinyl Boot Rips! *New Beatles Boot Added* (Total so far: 5)

Post by stevenbarrett »

Hey All,

Since I am working from home, I decided I might rip some of my boots. All vinyl boots will have the same lineage and processing:

Thorens TD105 -> Marantz 1030 -> PC Line In -> Adobe Audition
Normalize both channels to 80%, iZotope RX8 de-click with 2% sensitivity and iZotope RX8 de-hum for 60 hz mains

With that, here is a great, CANADAIN bootleg (not many of those) from Stash Records called: It's The Black and White Minstrel Show With The Beatles Live!

I've never seen this one posted anywhere before so here is my fresh rip. Both discs are in NM condition but there is some surface noise that is more prominent on the first disc. This is a really fun album and the sound quality (for the time) is actually pretty good.

Tracklisting here: https://www.discogs.com/The-Beatles-Its ... se/4397052

Download: hxxps://we.tl/t-bnsTdzI5pd (one week)

I'll keep posting more every couple of days so long as you all are interested :)

Update Sept 27:
Here is the next boot:

Ringo Starr - Rizz Off!

This is a pretty fun boot with great sound quality throughout. I've seen a rip of this online before but it was in MP3 format and had audible compression/noise-reduction. This is a fresh rip done by me today.

The RAR file also has the HQ front and back covers and, as requested, the record labels as well.

Please keep replying to keep this thread alive. If it stays alive, I'll keep posting every couple days.

Tracklisting here: http://www.jpgr.co.uk/rs70740.html

Download: hxxps://we.tl/t-JFo9biUXXp

Update Sept 29

This is a pretty great boot. It's John Lennon's Yin Yang from Bag Records. The first track, Serve Yourself is great fun if you've never heard it before. John goes on a long cursing rant about kids these days. Also, the sound quality on most tracks is really great. The Mucho Mungo takes in particular sound better here than most other places.

The RAR has the FLAC as one file and the front and back covers and labels in HQ. This time I did 300 dpi on the covers for those that want to print them extra big. The covers are scanned as 4 parts and then photomerged in Photoshop back together. Sometimes you can see little blips where the pieces are stuck together. Sorry for that.

Tracklisting: https://www.discogs.com/John-Lennon-Yin ... se/2119595

Oh, would people rather the tracks as separate or one long on? I prefer the long, but what would the community like?

Download hxxps://we.tl/t-ILVgylknZP

Update Oct 2

Here is a great vinyl boot from Cage Records. Paul McCartney & Wings - Eggs Up, for my money, is better than the Back To The Egg album. The sound quality on this one is studio tape quality - although it is a bit muddy at times. Only a little. Overall it's such an enjoyable album. I encourage you to give this one a listen if you haven't already.

For this album I have split up the individual tracks, ID tagged them correctly and included HQ scans. Unfortunately, this album has a stunning glossy black cover which is near impossible to scan correctly. I hope you'll agree that I did my best with that one.

Track listing: https://www.discogs.com/release/7929894 ... gs-Eggs-Up

I think I'll do a Beatles next if that's ok with everyone. Lord - any requests?

Download hxxps://we.tl/t-VwP2yNuWKZ

Update October 14

This is a fun update. For today's listening pleasure we have The Beatles - Beautiful Dreamer. This is an early (1981) BBC boot and was the first place some of these tracks appeared. The sound quality is, well, what you would expect from early BBC tapes: buzzy, hissy and tinny.

Because of this, I also included in the download a REMASTERED edition of this LP. The remastered edition uses the latest LR BBC set for the tracks. I quite like the sequencing of the tracks on this release (both the LP rip and the Remastered).

Track listing: http://www.jpgr.co.uk/nem61842.html

Here is the download link. Included in the RAR are both LP and Remastered in FLAC with separated tracks and ID tags. Also included are HQ covers and backs for both releases and the Side A label scan.

Download: hxxps://we.tl/t-8jKD2j6Czp
Last edited by stevenbarrett on Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MrMurphMcgee

Re: Fresh Vinyl Boot Rips!

Post by MrMurphMcgee »

Thanks! I can’t wait to see what else you rip. I hearing having digital copies of boot vinyl.
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

thanks
aslak

Post by aslak »

thanks.
CooperCat

Post by CooperCat »

Very cool, thank you. I was going to do the same thing last month, but there was a general sense of apathy and lack of enthusiasm on my initial post so I just do it for myself now. I think 3 people commented on my post.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Yes, good, more please! :D
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Looks good. Thank you. Looking forward to more that you may post.
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

Wow!! I’ve been hoping for more vinyl boot rips here!! Do you have the Cinelogue series??
Thanks so much for this and I look forward to what you post in the future!
Cheers
Cheers
Mike
Moptop

Post by Moptop »

Thank you very much, I love these old vinyl releases .

Could I make one cheeky request, that you include images of the labels as many titles were pirated?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

Fresh Boots are the life blood - thank you.