Strawberry Lane, It's Not Too Bad, and a few more,

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
kenszen

Strawberry Lane, It's Not Too Bad, and a few more,

Post by kenszen »

Hello,

If you can, please post Strawberry Lane, It's Not Too Bad, Strawberry Fields Forever / Penny Lane The Recording BFP-106CDR-1/2,

Strawberry Fields Forever And Penny Lane Sessions Misterclaudel.MCCD-51/52, One Down Six To Go Vol.1 ( 5CD With Slipcase ) Valkyric Records. VAL-001 , Multi Tracks Separated (1CD) Misterclaudel. Mccd-80, and Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band Recording Sessions Chronology Vol 1-Vol 3 (6CD) Digital Archive Production. DAP B018CD1/2/3/4/5/6.

Sorry, I know it maybe a lot to ask, however, I just out of the Hospital for 3 weeks (no lie) and have been away from the Beatleg scene

for a while .. especially when that Mark something Beatlog got taking down, I got appalling medical news while in the Hospital, sort of like what

that poor guy, what was his name John Barrett from the early 80s got a chance to catalog a bunch of unreleased stuff. My current situation

may not be like his ... as far as I understand what I was told by the doctors ... however, the doctor who gave me the news was crying and he is not a

crying man! If I had wishes, I'd ask to bring my best recording equipment to Abbey Road and put down a bunch of stuff we BeatleBelievers have longer

for such as the complete, is it 17 minute version of "Helter Skelter", etc. One favorite of mine is the dreadful acetate of Paul's "Step Inside Love" .

However, I would SO MUCH APPRECIATE IT if someone could these titles, mostly the first three. I was aware of the first two and s

don't what has become of my copies, but the others are new to me from me trying to find Strawberry Lane and It's Not Too Bad on a pressed CD. I

know they're old but who knows sometimes!?! I thought I saw them on eBay around July 4th but there's nothing on eBay now.

Listening to the many versions and development of Strawberry Fields Forever makes me feel better in a way, that's the power of music!

Also, I'd love to get as many versions of "Tomorrow Never Knows" and "Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite" also.

Thanks for your time and attention!

Lastly, I do whole heartily believe in reciprocating however, my main laptop's screen got but bust and a bunch of stuff is in storage somewhere.

Best Regards,

Kenszen

PS You get at least a few prayscoming you way ... thanks again!
MrP

Re: Strawberry Lane, It's Not Too Bad, and a few more,

Post by MrP »

welcome
should post such a message under requests section
kenszen wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:42 pm Hello,

If you can, please post Strawberry Lane, It's Not Too Bad, Strawberry Fields Forever / Penny Lane The Recording BFP-106CDR-1/2,

Strawberry Fields Forever And Penny Lane Sessions Misterclaudel.MCCD-51/52, One Down Six To Go Vol.1 ( 5CD With Slipcase ) Valkyric Records. VAL-001 , Multi Tracks Separated (1CD) Misterclaudel. Mccd-80, and Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band Recording Sessions Chronology Vol 1-Vol 3 (6CD) Digital Archive Production. DAP B018CD1/2/3/4/5/6.

Sorry, I know it maybe a lot to ask, however, I just out of the Hospital for 3 weeks (no lie) and have been away from the Beatleg scene

Best Regards,

Kenszen

mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

kenszen wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:42 pm Hello,

for a while .. especially when that Mark something Beatlog got taking down, I got appalling medical news while in the Hospital, sort of like what

that poor guy, what was his name John Barrett from the early 80s got a chance to catalog a bunch of unreleased stuff. My current situation

may not be like his ... as far as I understand what I was told by the doctors ... however, the doctor who gave me the news was crying and he is not a

crying man! If I had wishes, I'd ask to bring my best recording equipment to Abbey Road and put down a bunch of stuff we BeatleBelievers have longer

for such as the complete, is it 17 minute version of "Helter Skelter", etc. One favorite of mine is the dreadful acetate of Paul's "Step Inside Love" .

However, I would SO MUCH APPRECIATE IT if someone could these titles, mostly the first three. I was aware of the first two and s

don't what has become of my copies, but the others are new to me from me trying to find Strawberry Lane and It's Not Too Bad on a pressed CD. I

know they're old but who knows sometimes!?! I thought I saw them on eBay around July 4th but there's nothing on eBay now.

Listening to the many versions and development of Strawberry Fields Forever makes me feel better in a way, that's the power of music!

Also, I'd love to get as many versions of "Tomorrow Never Knows" and "Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite" also.

Thanks for your time and attention!

Lastly, I do whole heartily believe in reciprocating however, my main laptop's screen got but bust and a bunch of stuff is in storage somewhere.

Best Regards,

Kenszen

So sorry to hear about the health issues. I have a bunch of my own, but I hope you get on the mend soon. Hopefully this will "Help!" I am uploading these for you...

It´s Not Too Bad (The Evolution of Strawberry Fields) (Pegboy 1008)
MCCD051-052 The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Penny Lane Sessions
MCCD080 The Beatles - Multi-Tracks Separated
One Down, Six to Go and
Strawberry Lane (Silent Sea SS069/070)

hXXps://mega.nz/folder/54c3nAYC#PV_KGxPbnrMykL57W2Zheg XX = tt

So far the Multi-Tracks and "One Down" have uploaded. Just keep checking back for the others. It may take a while for everything to get there. It will all be there until the 25th. Again, I hope this helps you. Music heals me too!

Cheers
Mike
Cheers
Mike
kenszen

Post by kenszen »

Thanks Mike!
mitchellmichael

kenszen wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:55 amThanks Mike!
You’re very welcome. I hope it aids in your healing.
MM
Cheers
Mike
gonchichi

Re: It's Not Too Bad, and Strawberry Fields Penny Lane Sessions

Post by gonchichi »

Hi Mike,
Thank you for sharing.
Unfortunately, all the tracks of It's Not Too Bad only have sound of a sand storm or no sound. Can you check your files?

I also noticed that tracks 13, 14, 16 and 17 are missing from Disc 01 of MCCD051-052 Strawberry Fields Penny Lane Sessions, but I found them in the folder of Disc 02.

Cheers
mitchellmichael

gonchichi wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:05 am Hi Mike,
Thank you for sharing.
Unfortunately, all the tracks of It's Not Too Bad only have sound of a sand storm or no sound. Can you check your files?

I also noticed that tracks 13, 14, 16 and 17 are missing from Disc 01 of MCCD051-052 Strawberry Fields Penny Lane Sessions, but I found them in the folder of Disc 02.

Cheers
Oh geez! Sorry about that! I’ll check in the morning and see if I can straighten this out.
Cheers
Mike
AllTogetherNow

Post by AllTogetherNow »

Thanks
Whats in that jar on your shelf? Tar?
No...its liquid Vinyl for making my dream collection.

The one with the Golden lid too?
Thats exclusive for Lord Reiths stuff
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

gonchichi wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:05 am Hi Mike,
Thank you for sharing.

Cheers
I just checked my version of it's not too bad and STF take 1 (the FANTASTIC take 1) works fine.

Here's a link for the album hxxps://we.tl/t-qo9LDFWHr6
Yves
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

Encryption key?