Mind you some stuff can take days, but at the moment, I'm ok with it

Over time, I need to buy more External Hard Drives, for the DVD's & Videos
Huge Beatles Fan & collector Anything Beatles/Solo related,

which includes NEMS, Apple, Dark Horse, Ring'O, & MPL Labels

Beach Boys/Related, & The Byrds/CSNY/Related..& many other acts
aslak

Re: The Beatles In Color ( MEGA links )

Post by aslak »

I am not being ungrateful. I am truly grateful for all the wonderful stuff shared here.

95% of the time Mega works fine but I was just saying that for some of these downloads, download limits notwithstanding, it seemed to develop a mind of its own and was mixing up different items. Possibly being too smart and seeing they were going to the same IP address maybe it thought it didn't matter how they arrived. I can live with the quota, just leave it running.

Thanks again!!!

A
beatlefan99

Post by beatlefan99 »

Thank you so very much for all the contributions in this thread I can only say the generosity of people in this group is amazing.
However, it would be nice to have a choice of servers as I've just renewed mine, and guess which one its not.

Anyway guys please keep up the contributions and sharing its beyond words for me as I've been looking for a lot of these titles for a while now and its fantastic how they appear as if by magic.

Thanks Again.
CostaRica2022

Post by CostaRica2022 »

Does anyone have VAL-061 'Live At THe Shea Stadium' or VAL-071 'The Early Beatles' that they could share? Thanks in advance.
datters

Post by datters »

aslak wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:42 am I am not being ungrateful. I am truly grateful for all the wonderful stuff shared here.

95% of the time Mega works fine but I was just saying that for some of these downloads, download limits notwithstanding, it seemed to develop a mind of its own and was mixing up different items. Possibly being too smart and seeing they were going to the same IP address maybe it thought it didn't matter how they arrived. I can live with the quota, just leave it running.

Thanks again!!!

A
I totally agree. Thank you for posting. But if some people have such a hard-on against Mega — buy into them for more downloading limit or not. The choice is entirely up to you, ya know...
aslak

Post by aslak »

datters wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:54 pm
aslak wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:42 am I am not being ungrateful. I am truly grateful for all the wonderful stuff shared here.

Thanks again!!!

A
I totally agree. Thank you for posting. But if some people have such a hard-on against Mega — buy into them for more downloading limit or not. The choice is entirely up to you, ya know...
I have used Mega previously with Dylan material and it worked fine (albeit with a daily limit) and usually quickly and efficiently. If compared with File factory and similar, it is much easier and quicker. So it's fine really and still a lot better than other alternatives. All I was pointing out was that it appeared to get its knickers in a twist and muddled up some concurrent downloads.

Cheers
A
gvout

Post by gvout »

Does anybody else use Mega Downloader V1.8?
rhino

Post by rhino »

Thanks very much !
millerTEK

Post by millerTEK »

I try to avoid adding the megasync app install (or any similar software) on my computer, but sometimes I need it when my download pass the limit, etc.
It does work and I had no issues with it.
Computer Gary

Post by Computer Gary »

Thanks for uploading all of these. I'm particularly interested in the Ed Sullivan, Washington Coliseum, and In Color Vol. 2 discs.

I remember seeing a video review on You Tube for the color Sullivan and Washington DVDs, and the guy raved about them (link). I was going to post here and ask if they were worth buying, but I never got around to it. It look like the DVDs offered here are the same as the ones the guy reviewed on You Tube.

Anyway, the main reason I'm posting is because I prefer MP4s and these are RAR.

Generally, when someone shares something I want, but it's not MP4, I let it go. But I really want these color shows, so I'm hoping someone here can recommend a good RAR to MP4 converter. Thank you!
Grandfather: I must see Paulie!
Cop: Go home, then, and see him on the telly!