Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
User avatar
harrythebannister
Posts: 667
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:15 pm
Location: Devon UK

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by harrythebannister »

Thanks very much.
inglis
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:18 pm

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by inglis »

Thank you for this
especially at this time
User avatar
enriquelu
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:10 am

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by enriquelu »

If anybody want more information about "Get Back Sessions", please go to this link

https://getbacksessions.blogspot.com/
Rchurevedi
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:40 am

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by Rchurevedi »

yymca6 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:42 pm Here it is

[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-h6xcpUF3YU[/url]
If you don't mind, could you upload it to a new link? It seems that I'm quite late to the party.
Last edited by Rchurevedi on Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
gonchichi
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:34 am

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by gonchichi »

Rchurevedi wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:45 am
yymca6 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:42 pm Here it is

[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-h6xcpUF3YU[/url]
If you don't mind, could you upload it to a new link? It seems that I'm quite late to the party.
Re: Time to exhume the Core - May be familiar to some
Post by Track06 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:24 am

masterjedi took care of the first compilation on MJ1808, yes.
the oldies compilation is on Rockin Reel - MJ1602
the third compilation, which is similiar to the second is on All I Want Is... - MJ1410.
Enough of masterjedi now, someone said this isn't the place for his work.

The Get Back Complete Edition I posted above is a chimera. A clean version, originally posted by file_under in March 2020 - I bet you know where - is here:
hxxps://we.tl/t-LykSehzP3R
User avatar
Gilbeatle
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:05 pm

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by Gilbeatle »

Thanks for this !!!
peerke
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:09 pm

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by peerke »

enriquelu wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:54 am If anybody want more information about "Get Back Sessions", please go to this link

https://getbacksessions.blogspot.com/
Is that your site, enriquelu?
What a job! What a labour of love.
Excellent work.

Thanks for sharing.
Rchurevedi
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:40 am

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by Rchurevedi »

gonchichi wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:12 am
Rchurevedi wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:45 am
yymca6 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:42 pm Here it is

[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-h6xcpUF3YU[/url]
If you don't mind, could you upload it to a new link? It seems that I'm quite late to the party.
Re: Time to exhume the Core - May be familiar to some
Post by Track06 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:24 am

masterjedi took care of the first compilation on MJ1808, yes.
the oldies compilation is on Rockin Reel - MJ1602
the third compilation, which is similiar to the second is on All I Want Is... - MJ1410.
Enough of masterjedi now, someone said this isn't the place for his work.

The Get Back Complete Edition I posted above is a chimera. A clean version, originally posted by file_under in March 2020 - I bet you know where - is here:
hxxps://we.tl/t-LykSehzP3R
Thank you very much!
User avatar
enriquelu
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:10 am

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by enriquelu »

peerke wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:46 pm
enriquelu wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:54 am If anybody want more information about "Get Back Sessions", please go to this link

https://getbacksessions.blogspot.com/
Is that your site, enriquelu?
What a job! What a labour of love.
Excellent work.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes it's my web.

Thanks for your comment.

Now we are working for updated to reflect LIB 50Th deluxe
jackb
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:30 am

Re: Get Back Complete Edition - 4CD +

Post by jackb »

A chance of a reup? I'm really really late to this party.
Jack
Post Reply