SGT 50th Anniversary Edition & Special Collectors Edition Multitrack Masters Section summary (See page 1)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
mitchellmichael

Re: SGT 50th Anniversary Edition & Special Collectors Edition Multitrack Masters Section summary (See page 1)

Post by mitchellmichael »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:35 pm
mitchellmichael wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:47 pm And this is the "Let it Be Ultimate Collector's Edition" that is 4 DVD's. I hope this doesn't muddy the waters but this was a straight download of all four and the listing on the back of the artwork matches up to what is on the DVD's.

hXXps://mega.nz/file/gpU3waDK#vFoP0oAMmzKbnXeNTty2tciaVOq9r1lwBka_NCWXxNo
Thanks Mike!

So if I read you well we should get rid of what we have and replace it with this set? I compared your cover with the cover we had for the first set we downloaded and it doesn't jive (e.g. your DVD1 says Full Screen, the one we downloaded says Widescreen...).Does anybody know how many versions of that set exists, their year of issue and their content?

Did you check all of them to make sure everything's OK?

Finally is it possible to find a better quality cover, it almost non readable?
Yeah I say replace the one on the front page with this one. I did skim through them to make sure stuff seemed ok. I was working so didn't have too much time to do that. But this one is supposedly the "Ultimate" which is just 4 DVD's and the one before with the silver cover artwork is the "Premium" That has the 4 DVD's and 1 CD. I thought what I downloaded was the Premium but it is really the Ultimate. Clear as mud? I did find this page that was selling it and found the attached pics but I don't think they're any better? This is a page that was selling this set:
https://www.teenagedream-record-3rd.net/?pid=32140337

Here is the info translated:
Format: 4DVD
Condition (Jacket / Edition): NW / NW
Remarks:
SGT. The new 2011 movie "Let It Be" will be released on the label in the ultimate collector's edition, including the long-awaited widescreen edition! The main part of "Let It Be" is the definitive edition recorded with the highest quality that is obvious when compared with the sound and video of the latest upgrade, and in this Ultimate Collector's Edition, in addition to the latest wide screen version video, it is standard. This is a 4-disc DVD release that includes the original movie version of the size, bonus footage, and the existing film footage of the "Get Back Session" that was the basis of the movie for more than 3 hours. It is also noteworthy that the main part of the movie is easier to understand because the original Japanese subtitles can be switched. The ultimate collector's edition of the movie "Let It Be", which documents the final appearance of the Beatles, and related videos in the highest quality and volume ever! The latest original title from the SGT. Label on a permanent press DVD! !!

Ultimate Collector's Edition Details
As you know, the movie "Let It Be", which has not been made into an official DVD yet, has been released many times, but all of them are only standard size with trimmed both ends of the screen, and the image quality is also a past TV. Broadcasting and overseas videos are all old quality and the sound was monaural, but finally the full version with untrimmed widescreen is now available. The image quality is surprisingly clean and monaural compared to the past, but it has been reborn as a remastered stereo sound source and 5.1 surround, and has improved dramatically. Also, on this DVD, the main part of the movie can be switched on and off with original Japanese subtitles, so you can see the session in more detail. In addition to this main story, the Ultimate Collector's Edition also includes a 4: 3 standard version on Disc 2. European original footage is also used here, and you can see the original movie version with better footage and original movie soundtrack audio than ever before. In addition, a separate edited version and naked related videos are also recorded with bonus recording. In addition, discs 3 and 4 cover the existing Get Back session footage in the best quality, and valuable documents not seen in the movie are also recorded in chronological order, and the session footage is almost complete with this. increase. This is the definitive release of the latest 2011 version of the movie "Let It Be", which is indispensable for the Beatles Collection, and you can enjoy it again with high image quality and high sound quality!

DVD ONE "Let It Be" Complete Widescreen Edition
01. Introduction 02. Piano Improvisation 03. Don't Let Me Down 04. Let's Sing The Corny One 05. Maxwell's Silver Hammer 06. Shocktric Shocks 07. Two Of Us 08. I've Got A Feeling 09. Coming Down To The Faster 10. I've Got A Feeling 11. Oh! Darling 12. One After 909 13. Boogie Woogie Piano 14. Two Of Us 15. Across The Universe 16. Dig A Pony 17. Suzy Parker 18. I Me Mine 19. For You Blue 20. I Dig A Pygmy 21. Besame Mucho 22. Octpus's Garden 23. Jamming With Heather 24. You Really Got A Hold On Me 25. The Long And Winding Road 26. Rip It Up / Shake Rattle And Roll 27. Kansas City / Miss Ann / Lawdy Miss Clawdy 28. Dig It 29. Talk About The Movie 30. Two Of Us 31. Let It Be 32. The Long And Winding Road 33. Rooftop Concert 34. Get Back 35. Don't Let Me Down 36. I've Got A Feeling 37. One After 909 38. Dig A Pony 39.Get Back 40. The End
+ 41. "LET IT BE" Documentary
NTSC Color 16: 9 WIDE SCREEN Dolby Digital Stereo / 5.1 Surround Sound with Japanese Subtitlet (103min.)

DVD TWO "Let It Be" Original Movie Edition / Ntsc Color 4: 3 Standard Dolby Digital Stereo (Original Movie Soundtrack)
+ Let It Be Extra Alternate Video
01. Don't Let Me Down --Imagine Rough Cut 1988 02. Don't Let Me Down --Imagine 1988 03. Don't Let Me Down --Anthology Director's Cut 1993 04 . Don't Let Me Down --Let It Be Naked 1999 05. Get Back --1969 release remastered 06. Get Back --Anthology 1995
LET IT BE ... NAKED 07. Get Back (Promo Video 1999) 08. Trailer One 09. Trailer Two 10. Trailer Three 11. Long Trailer with captions 12. Long Trailer without captions 13. 30 second spots 14. Two Of Us (Promo Video 1999) 15. Japan AD 16. Sony TV Special 17. Target AD
NTSC Color 4: 3 STANDARD Dolby Digital Stereo (137min.)

DVD THREE GET BACK SESSIONS VOL.1
1. JANUARY 2ND 1969 (THURSDAY) Setup Tuning --Dialog / Don't Let Me Down / Dialogue / I've Got A Feeling / Two Of Us 2. JANUARY 3RD 1969 (FRIDAY) Adios For Strings / Don't Let Me Down / All Things Must Pass Rehearsals / Feedback / All Things Must Pass / Maxwell's Silver Hamm 3. JANUARY 6, 1969 (MONDAY) Oh! Darling / Dialogue / Don't Let Me Down Rehearsals / Dialogue / Don't Let Me Down / Dialogue --The Fight / Two Of Us 4. JANUARY 7, 1969 (TUESDAY) Get Back / Dialogue / Maxwell's Silver Hammer / Across The Universe / Dig A Pony 5. JANUARY 8, 1969 (WEDNESDAY) I Me Mine / Two Of Us / I 've Got A Feeling / All Things Must Pass Rehearsals / I Me Mine / Goodbyes 6. JANUARY 9, 1969 (THURSDAY) Two Of Us / Suzy Parker / I've Got A Feeling / One After 909 / Get Back / Tennessee / House Of The Rising Sun / Commonwealth / Goodnight 7. JANUARY 10, 1969 (FRIDAY) Get Back / I'm Talking About You --George Quits / Jamming With Yoko 8. JANUARY 13, 1969 (MONDAY) Dialogue on filming 9. JANUARY 14, 1969 (TUESDAY) Piano Boogie / John and Yoko Interview for the CBC / Peter Sellers Visits / Mal Tears Down Equipment 10. JANUARY 21, 1969 (TUESDAY) John Films Rock 'n'Roll Circus Introduction / My Baby Left Me / Dig A Pony Playback / Dig A Pony / Dialogue / Don't Let Me Down 11. JANUARY 22, 1969 (WEDNESDAY) Dig A Pony / Dialogue / Billy Preston Arrives 12. JANUARY 23, 1969 (THURSDAY) Beatles Arrive at Apple / Billy Preston Arrives / Jamming with Yoko / Billy's Original / Get Back Rehearsal 13. Get Back Rehearsals I'll Get You / Get Back / I've Got A Feeling / Help! / Please Please Me / Help! 14. Get Back Playbacks 15. JANUARY 24, 1969 (FRIDAY) Dialogue --Jamming / Get Back Playbacks / Dialogue
(101min.)

DVD FOUR GET BACK SESSIONS VOL.2
1. JANUARY 25, 1969 (SATURDAY) Two Of Us Rehearsals / For You Blue Rehearsals / Playbacks / For You Blue / For You Blue Rehearsal / Let It Be Rehearsals / Playback 2. JANUARY 26, 1969 (SUNDAY) Octopus's Garden / Let It Be Rehearsals / Dig It / Shake Rattle And Roll / Miss Ann / Kansas City / You Really Got A Hold On Me / Jamming / The Long And Winding Road 3. JANUARY 27, 1969 (MONDAY) Dig It Playback / Dialogue / Let It Be Rehearsals / Jamming / Break for Lunch / Get Back --single recording / I've Got a Feeling 4. JANUARAY 28, 1969 (TUESDAY) For You Blue Playback / Get Back Playback / Jamming / I've Got a Feeling / Every Day Is Like a Week / I Want You 5. JANUARY 29, 1969 (WEDNESDAY) Dialogue / All Things Must Pass / Besame Mucho 6. JANUARY 30, 1969 (THURSDAY) Discussion Before Rooftop ROOFTOP CONCERT --JANUARY 30, 1969 (THURSDAY) 7.Rooftop Entrance / Rehearsal 8. Get Back 9. Don't Let Me Down 10. I've Got A Feeling 11. One After 909 12. Dig A Pony 13. God Save The Queen 14. I've Got A Feeling 15. Don't Let Me Down 16. Get Back 17. JANUARY 31, 1969 (FRIDAY) Two Of Us / The Long And Winding Road / Let It Be 18. Let It Be-with Movie Trailer 1970
(118min.)

The 'In Japan' set...I'm downloading the missing DVD 1 files now. DVD 2 and 3 work for me just fine. anyone having issues with those 2?
Attachments
Ultimate Collectors front.jpg
Ultimate Collectors front.jpg (29 KiB) Viewed 1894 times
Ultimate Collectors back.jpg
Ultimate Collectors back.jpg (41.39 KiB) Viewed 1894 times
Cheers
Mike
CostaRica2022

Re: SGT 50th Anniversary Edition & Special Collectors Edition Multitrack Masters Section summary (See page 1)

Post by CostaRica2022 »

Here's maybe a cleaner copy.
Front&Back.jpg
Front&Back.jpg (364.49 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

mitchellmichael wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:41 pm Is this cursed?? Seems the VOB files didn't download for DVD 1. I'm getting them now...I'll check the other 2 DVD's too...more to come! Sorry about all this!!!
The other 2 DVDs are probably OK since I had no problem extracting the audio.
Yves
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

CostaRica2022 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:06 pm Here's maybe a cleaner copy.
Front&Back.jpg
Thanks!

Only difference this one says DVD1 is Fullscreen while Mike's says Widescreen.

So now we just have to know if Mike's is really Widescreen.

Then yours does not say how many DVDs it has and says at the end (after Sessions volume 1 and2) it has a Widescreen edition and a documentary.

Mud is getting thicker isn't it?
Yves
CostaRica2022

Post by CostaRica2022 »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:15 pm
CostaRica2022 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:06 pm Here's maybe a cleaner copy.
Front&Back.jpg
Thanks!

Only difference this one says DVD1 is Fullscreen while Mike's says Widescreen.

So now we just have to know if Mike's is really Widescreen.

Then yours does not say how many DVDs it has and says at the end (after Sessions volume 1 and2) it has a Widescreen edition and a documentary.

Mud is getting thicker isn't it?
Whoa. This is getting more complicated. The same was true for a recent post with The Beatles in Japan 1966. It was discovered that one was from 2015 anf the other that I had was 2021. Looked the same but CD/DVD disc count was different. Hope we get this cleared up. Probably better to delete and start over. LOL
RubberSolof

Post by RubberSolof »

THANKS MIKE FOR THE SGT JAPAN!!
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

Grrrrrrr. The guy logged out again as DVD1 was in the middle of downloading! :evil: :evil: :evil: Anyway, it'll be a while before I get the rest of the files, just depends when they come back online....sigh....
Cheers
Mike
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Now here are audio extracts from Let It Be (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (SGT 2011), one folder for each DVD.

I tried to get a link for the whole but it is too big for WT...

DVD 1 hxxps://we.tl/t-dZNXg0t8ox

DVD 2 hxxps://we.tl/t-p4t4JUfzv1

DVD 3 hxxps://we.tl/t-ubJfQSLqeP

DVD 4 hxxps://we.tl/t-1HkpduAdlE
Yves
BrianHodkin21

Post by BrianHodkin21 »

Sorry to be that person, but could someone please upload The Beatles In Japan on Google drive or Wetransfer since I can't use MEGA?
Thanks in advance
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

BrianHodkin21 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:54 am Sorry to be that person, but could someone please upload The Beatles In Japan on Google drive or Wetransfer since I can't use MEGA?
Thanks in advance
I am waiting for a new DVD1 to do this
Yves