SGT 50th Anniversary Edition & Special Collectors Edition Multitrack Masters Section summary (See page 1)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
mitchellmichael

Re: SGT 50th Anniversary Edition & Special Collectors Edition Multitrack Masters Section summary (See page 1)

Post by mitchellmichael »

I appreciate everyone's patience through this debacle, but at long last here is a complete set of "In Japan". I have uploaded it as folders this time (not a zip) so that way, if you already downloaded the previous set, DVD's 2 & 3 are complete and you only need download DVD 1. New folks to the thread will want to download the whole enchilada! Hope everyone enjoys!!

Link good for 1 week:

hXXps://mega.nz/folder/Eo9WVbZY#DDIl3LoAfQ1i3DEJlXi7vw
Cheers
Mike
Peter231254

Re: SGT 50th Anniversary Edition & Special Collectors Edition Multitrack Masters Section summary (See page 1)

Post by Peter231254 »

Hi Mike, THANK YOU for the (almost) complete Live In Japan - I was very happy about it! Do you also have the Anthology remaster from CD Track 26-28 ???
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Here's a link for the whole set of "Let It Be (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (SGT 2011) 4DVD (V2)" https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing, that includes the DVDs and all the audio extracts.

Please note that is the full working version (second download thanks to mitchellmichael !).

Message to enriquelu : please add this link to Page 1
Yves
CostaRica2022

Post by CostaRica2022 »

Here's my attempt to reconstruct the very blurry artwork. It's as accurate as I could make it given the text distortion. Please let me know if you see misinformation so I can correct.

UPDATE: This is an updated (#3) version 10/24
Front&Back.jpg
Front&Back.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1637 times
Last edited by CostaRica2022 on Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

CostaRica2022 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:02 pm Here's my attempt to reconstruct the very blurry artwork. It's as accurate as I could make it given the text distortion. Please let me know if you see misinformation so I can correct.

Front&Back.jpg
Fantastic job!

I see only one problem, with 5.1 Surround Sound. According to DVD Audio Extractor (the app I use for extracting audio from DVDs), DVD3 and DVD4 are 2CH, not 6CH as we often see when there is 5.1 Surround audio.
For DVD1 I see two audio tracks (same list of tracks) and both are 2CH.

Maybe some audio experts could come up and tell us if it is possible to have 5.1 Surround 2CH audio tracks?

Nonetheless I repeat, you did an AWESOME job on this.
Yves
CostaRica2022

Post by CostaRica2022 »

yymca6 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:36 pm
CostaRica2022 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:02 pm Here's my attempt to reconstruct the very blurry artwork. It's as accurate as I could make it given the text distortion. Please let me know if you see misinformation so I can correct.

Front&Back.jpg
Fantastic job!

I see only one problem, with 5.1 Surround Sound. According to DVD Audio Extractor (the app I use for extracting audio from DVDs), DVD3 and DVD4 are 2CH, not 6CH as we often see when there is 5.1 Surround audio.
For DVD1 I see two audio tracks (same list of tracks) and both are 2CH.

Maybe some audio experts could come up and tell us if it is possible to have 5.1 Surround 2CH audio tracks?

Nonetheless I repeat, you did an AWESOME job on this.
I PMd you for instructions for corrections
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

mitchellmichael wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:26 pm I appreciate everyone's patience through this debacle, but at long last here is a complete set of "In Japan". I have uploaded it as folders this time (not a zip) so that way, if you already downloaded the previous set, DVD's 2 & 3 are complete and you only need download DVD 1. New folks to the thread will want to download the whole enchilada! Hope everyone enjoys!!

Link good for 1 week:

this is not complete, you are missing the last four tracks on the CD

25. I'm Down
26. Introduction / Rock And Roll Music
27. Paperback Writer
28. Yesterday
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:49 pm
mitchellmichael wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:26 pm I appreciate everyone's patience through this debacle, but at long last here is a complete set of "In Japan". I have uploaded it as folders this time (not a zip) so that way, if you already downloaded the previous set, DVD's 2 & 3 are complete and you only need download DVD 1. New folks to the thread will want to download the whole enchilada! Hope everyone enjoys!!

Link good for 1 week:

this is not complete, you are missing the last four tracks on the CD

25. I'm Down
26. Introduction / Rock And Roll Music
27. Paperback Writer
28. Yesterday
I'm Down is there as Track 24 because Tracks 13 and Tracks 14 are merged into one and only track.

So in fact only the 3 Anthology Remasters tracks are missing.
Yves
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

and don't tell me, they can't be uploaded right?
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:21 pm and don't tell me, they can't be uploaded right?
I dunno, I am the one who tagged my CD files but also the one who extracted all audio tracks from the DVDs, tagged them and posted them.

Mitchellmichael is the one who patiently downloaded everything. Twice, not once. And i checked the content of the most recent download and the Anthology Remasters are not there.3 tracks missing on the equivalent of 8 CDs is OK with me.
Yves